Saturday, January 17, 2009

starry starry night.

its been months since i last saw the dark sky, there are stars shinning on me, twinkling and seems smiling back at me. I made a wish tonight ;-) 'star light star bright, brightest star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, please grant the wish I wish tonight' when was the last time you said that? I admit, I always do that everyday when I was a kid, my Papa told that if your star will twinkle at you, your wish will come true ;-) my star tonight just did. Happiness filled my heart today, I smiled back to my star and thanked him for listening to my wish. Though my life has been into its darkest sky, I am not worried, for at this darkest my stars shine the most. Thank you God for the beauty of my sky, because you gave them the reason to show their brightest twinkle. ;-) I wish to see my future soon. I miss you Saeng Myong.

No comments:

Post a Comment